Thursday, November 08, 2012

Time Change is Eating My Brain

Okay seriously, I hate spring forward and fall back.
I. Hate. Them.
I hate both of them.
Why?
Because they mess with my internal clock until it looks like this.
 
It takes me much longer to adjust than it should.
Take tonight.
It's 7:30 and I am wiped flat out.
I could just curl up here on the couch and sleep.
Course I would only sleep for about 2 hours and then be up for the next 24 but still.
Snore.
I'm just tired.
I'm trying to work some more energy into my life.
I take all  the vitamins I'm supposed to. I am getting my daily protein intake.
I think I may be missing the generous boosting effect of the caffeine I used to enjoy.
Sometimes I miss it badly.
Also sweet tea... I miss sweet tea very badly.
I know I'm rambling but did I mention that I am tired?

Anyhoo. I honestly cannot think of a single interesting thing to report to you except to complain bitterly about the offset hour that is messing with me. :O)
I know I'm not alone in this.
Until tomorrow, when maybe I'll be awake and interesting again.

-Swirling
Gina

0 comments: