Thursday, April 01, 2010

Photo Album Rejects - Family Day

The months just fly by when you have crappy pictures to look forward to don't they?  :O)

For this week Melissa chose family photos which is an easy slam dunk for me!!


This little gem is a classic example of pictures of our family growing up.
1. Someone's (probably my grandmother) thumb,
2. The Bobsey twins in front - check out the curls... HOURS of preparation for that.
3. Half of my brother Gem is cut off.
4. I think it's about as far away as you can get and still take a picture

I love it!  :O)

Happy Easter, from my family to yours!
-Gina

See more classic pictures at:

3 comments:

Superchikk said...

That's awesome.

At least Grandma got in the picture too. Ha!

Debbie said...

Love it! :)

Jeff said...

Great family photo for us. We really did look like fraternal twins in that photo. Too funny.