Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Wrong... So Wrong

It's weird. Just when I think I have something licked... like my sarcastic attitude... something rears up and causes me to spout off. :P I think I just need to give in and be my own sarcastic self!
I'm learning a lot about myself now that things have picked back up. I started my last semester yesterday. Two days in I am not sure how I will make it to the end. I keep chanting - only two months - only two months.
After all, surely I can hold out for that long right?
Wouldn't it be nice if, while one area of your life goes completely insane, the others slowed down? Yeah, it would be wouldn't it? Instead it's like you become a chaos magnet. That is where I am right now. Everything that could pile on at once has decided to pile on.
Wah, wah, wah. :)
I have to say that I despise the physical side of my chosen degree. I suppose that the powers that be wanted any psych major to know about the ins and outs of the human nervous system. But I have NO desire to know these things! So on I trod - learning about neurons and dendrites and something that sounds like a mountain in Saudia Arabia.
Well that's enough for now I think. I must transfer to the bed before I fall over.
More later
GB

0 comments: