Monday, August 14, 2006

Before I go...

My pastor always talks about how much he loves the early morning. I just can't seem to get that. Sure I can get up and read and pray a bit, but an actual real live quiet time at 5am just eludes me. Now late night - that is a totally different story.
If I didn't have to get up, I proved this during my recent job hiatus, I wouldn't go to sleep before 5am. I have no reasoning for this.
I just seem to do my best thinking/writing/talking between the hours of dark-thirty and ridiculously late.
If you figure it out, let me know!
So tonight I am trying to force myself to settle down and not continue reading this book that I have borrowed. It's been a mostly depressing story that has seen me cry quite a bit. I think it is because it has reminded me how somethings in life are out of our control and are intensly painful.
So... to not leave on a depressing note let me state something from that sage SpongeBob Square Pantalones.
"Don't worry, tomorrow we'll be back for more frolic and fun."

0 comments: