Tuesday, June 24, 2014

She's back and weirder than ever.

A big part of me just wants to quietly step completely away from the blog.  What's that you say? I haven't blogged in over six months? 
Well sure, there's that.  :)
It's not that I haven't had anything to say. It's not that I haven't wanted to say it.
It's that I haven't had the words.

Up until 2012 my life was pretty much a total open book. My stuff was your stuff. My thoughts were pretty much all spewed out there.  I'm a fairly open book.
Dating woes - you heard about them.
Weight loss surgery - you saw it here.
Depression struggle - check.

Enter marriage.  Now my stuff isn't only my stuff.  Suddenly huge chunks of life need to have a hedge. That's not a bad thing. It's a supremely good thing.  But I'm still working on figuring out my boundaries.

So there it is - my excuse for sporadic blogging followed by a 6 month hiatus.

Now let's get on with it shall we.  I'm going to try to do better.  Yes. You, my dear 6 readers, have heard that before.
But this time I'm going to get a little more intentional. I'm going to set myself some reminders and ask for some accountability.

Let's do this thing!

Right now I actually feel like I have a lot to say. God is starting to show some different paths. I plan on showing them to you too... all in good time.

For now I want to say "thank you" to my Launch Out people.  In two short days you and God wrecked my world.  And I'm still trying to recover.

More.
#Soon

-Gina

0 comments: