Monday, January 06, 2014

One Word - 2014 - Hope

So I'm amazed that the "One Word" for the year has taken of so much. It's like the thing to do now. That almost makes me want to stop doing it.  :)
But since I've been doing it for just shy of forever... like 10 years... I think I'll just keep rolling.

Anyhoo.
My word for this year was a no-brainer.  It's where I am living these days. It's my belief for the new year. It's my challenge.

Hope

Before I decided it "officially" I received this as a gift at work.  No one else got one like it in my area.  They were just random words on coasters.  Yet here it was.
Hope
 Ok.  Hope it is.
This year. I am believing that God is going to do something that seems pretty impossible. Since I know that God does the impossible a lot. It's not a stretch to believe it. 
But believing it in my head and really letting it sink into my heart have been two different things so far in this journey.
Someday I will get to share all of this as a testimony to what God has done in me and through me.
But until then, I will
Hope


0 comments: