Thursday, December 16, 2010

It Ain't Over...Till It's Over

So after 6 weeks or so hiatus (unintentional), I’m writing two posts today.
One to publish and one to hang on to for a bit
It’s not that I want to be dishonest with anyone.
But sometimes telling things before their time could cause problems.
I don’t think that I will hold onto it long before hitting send.
I believe that people learn more from the end of our stories if they know the middle.

So hopefully after the first of the year I’ll be coming back and hitting send after I’ve had a few conversations.

In the meantime…

I’m still here.
I’m still fighting.
I believe in change.
Sometimes I even still have hope in change. :o)

I hope and pray that you all can say the same.

Hang in my friends.
2010 may not have been all we hoped. But it ain’t over until it’s over!
AND 2011 is a big package waiting to be unwrapped.

-Gina

0 comments: