Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Well it's finally the holiday season!! Yay. :)
This is by far my favorite time of year. This year is starting off a bit differently because I am on my own for the first time. I remember one Easter when I lived in Dallas that I stayed in D for the holiday and was super depressed. It was hard to be away from my family. I miss all 4 of my nephews and my little niece.
I miss them today, but I am not really depressed about it. I think I have had a roller coaster few weeks so this totally quiet environment is quite appealing.
So far I am 2 days into solitude and loving it. I cleaned and did laundry all day yesterday. Which typicially isn't my idea of fun. But getting some of the clutter gone is a great feeling. Chaos around me makes me anxious, but I still manage to let it pile!
So we start Thanksgiving in a great mood. I think my plan is still to soak everything in. Oh and maybe catch a movie.
Tomorrow is the big day, when my Razorbacks whip up on LSU. I dreamt last night that I had gotten tickets to the game. Man... here's wishing for that to happen.
Ok. I'm off to enjoy the day.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
GB

0 comments: