Thursday, December 22, 2011

One Word - 2011 - Change


Well God definitely called my word for the year accurately.
This year there has been much change.

Disability for 3 months
Pain for 12 months
The inability to do many of the things I took for granted in 2010 and before.
Getting engaged

I’m trying to learn to roll with it and embrace change.
Sometimes I have been ready and excited.
Sometimes I have been flat out petrified.
But we have made it!
2012 is right around the corner and I know it holds more change.
But I want more from it. I want joyful change.
And this year one thing I have learned is that there are a lot of things that you cannot control.
But you can always take on your attitude. Notice I didn’t say chose it… on purpose! Because while it is true that you can chose your attitude, it would be dishonest (of me at least) to say that always happens.
Gotta be real here with my people.  :O)

So…

Change

Live it, Love it, Learn how to embrace it.  :O)

Bring on 2012.

0 comments: