Monday, February 16, 2009

I think its been a while

Well since the last post we've had a lot going on here in my little corner of the world. Big Ice storm - followed by weeks of ongoing cleanup. Since I have the privilege of working in our missions office I also got to be involved in the disaster relief effort! Wow... I had no idea what all went into the process.

These guys are to be admired for their work. At the end of the next few days this will mostly be behind me, but these guys will move onto the next crisis. Amazing spirits and workers!

School is crazy - life is crazy - I am crazy

I wish I had something more interesting to report. Life goes on, much as it has in the past few months. Things have changed drastically - dating Al - getting close to the end of school - dating Al. :) Things are just good.

God is Faithful to those who wait - even those of ME who wait impatiently!

Off for now

0 comments: